<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Benjamin's Evening Out
Last night I had to practice the music for a wedding that I am singing in, and Benjamin got to come along for the ride. It was at Joe and Janet's house who both enjoyed entertaining Benjamin. Their son, Casey, aka pianoman extrodianire, and Marwan and I will be doing the music at for Andy and Ida's wedding on Saturday. Here's some fun pictures from the evening.

Here's Casey trying to get a smile out of Benjamin.



Here's Janet and Benjamin


 
posted by Suzanne at 3/13/2008 01:52:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: