<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 12, 2008
6 months old

Benjamin is six months old today. He had his check-up yesterday. He weighs in at 17 lbs 3 oz and is 26 3/4 inches long. He started officially sitting up without support yesteday. He's been doing the "tripod" sit for a while (even though my skeptics disagree). He loves to laugh at Henry and Jonathan. He's also very fond of toys. His top two teeth aren't quite ready to show themselves, but I bet we'll see them in a few weeks.
It's so strange having a full-term baby. I feel like he's a genius because he does things so much earlier than the other two....I was flabbergasted when he rolled over at 3 1/2 months. (The other two were six months when they rolled over, etc.) Then I come to find out that he's developmentally on track. I guess he's just a normal baby.

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 6/12/2008 10:55:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: