<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 19, 2008
Benjamin's Birthday
Our whirlwind week has ended as we gear up for another one.

I'll start with Benjamin's birthday parties. We had some of our local friends over for a party. We all had a fun time! Benjamin loved getting in the cake!





















Then we traveled to my hometown for the wedding weekend. We had a little party for Benjamin at my brother's house on Saturday morning (the day of the wedding - yes, we are crazy.)




Benita and Benjamin



My dad, my cousin, Stephanie (who I still think of as 12 years old even though she's almost 30) and my Uncle Steve.



I love this picture of my Aunt Maxine and Benjamin.

This is the way Aunt Mac usually is - smiling!

Coming up soon - Wedding pictures - the boys did a super job as ring bearers. I was quite surprised! They sure did look cute in the tuxedos although Henry's shoes were 13 mens....don't worry we got different one. More on that soon.

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 12/19/2008 01:12:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: