<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Ashley and David's Wedding

Finally, the pictures from my cousin, Ashley's, wedding....



Rehearsal



I was afraid this was a sign of things to come.... But I was wrong. They boys did a super job. I was just certain that they wouldn't be quiet or stand still. But they did!




My cousin, Dewayne, and his son, Ryan - can you say clones? (To see what Dewayne's hair looked like as a child, look at the next picture. That's his daughter, Caitlyn - another clone.)






The only problem we encountered was that Henry's shoes were a size 13 mens instead of 13 boys. We had plenty of time to switch them out.








Wouldn't you want to obey and be still if this guy was holding onto you? He was probably 6'9". Henry didn't care.




Waiting....


Ashley, the beautiful bride

 
posted by Suzanne at 1/04/2009 08:37:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Kate

    what great pictures!! I love the boys' little suits.