<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 17, 2009
More school
We've finished up two weeks of school and started on week three today. The boys enjoy doing school. We are all beginning to get used to this new way of life. We aren't used to being on a super strick schedule when it comes to our daily activities. So it has been a challenge.

I have had many questions about how Benjamin is doing with this transition and what he does while I do school. Benjamin wants to be right in there with us constantly. So, I've had to find quiet things for him to do in the school room or in his room (except he like to climb on his changing table). But in general he always finds something to dump in the floor or pull off the shelves. Last week, the bathroom door was left over accidently and I found him playing with the running water in the tub.

Here's few pictures from last week.






Sorting things - this was a picture of things with wheels (Henry's idea)




They sorted things based on their size. This is the pile of medium things.





Here's a pile of blue things.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Suzanne at 8/17/2009 01:17:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Ellen

    You might want to try the Preschoolers and Peace blog for information on what to do with littles during school. I may be going there myself one day.