<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Going to the Chapel!!


I am thrilled to announce that Brian and Zerita are engaged!! Brian propsed on Tuesday, November 1. Two weeks before I had the privilege of going with Brian to help pick out the ring. They are planning their wedding for March 18.

It has been a joy to observe Brian and Zerita through their courtship. They have honored and trusted the Lord throughout the process. I can't wait to see what God has in store for them!

 
posted by Suzanne at 11/06/2005 09:30:00 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What a treat to see Zerita about to get married! How fun to hear the announcement at CCK and be in a crowd cheering for you. God is so good. I don't know Brian, but he is one lucky man! Congratulations you two!

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Unknown

    yes, congrats Zerita!! How about a close up of that ring?? :)

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    Yippee! A wonderful husband for Zerita is something that Alexis and I used to pray for. Zerita is such a gem. :)

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Ack! So cool! =D

    Please pass our congratulations to them!

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Thanks for the close up! Its beautiful!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger JennGrover

    I will concur with Alison's post about not knowing Bryan but considering him one lucky man.