

The boys went to visit their friends, Ashlee and Marshall on Wednesday. Here's a bit of what they got into...or should I say that Ashlee and Marshall's mom got them into this! All you experts out there....which one is Henry and which one is Jonathan?

If you look carefully, you'll notice that there's something down Henry's shirt. It's wooden blocks. He thought they'd slide through and land on his toes. He didn't think about the snaps at the bottom of his shirt.

Now it was time for Ashlee and Marshall to visit us. All four of them wanted their picture taken. I just wasn't fast enough to capture all the cheesy smiles. Henry looks so much shorter than Jonathan in this picture. That is not the case. He's about an inch taller. Marshall and Jonathan look like they are accusing someone of a little gas.

This was their attempt at "Ring Around the Roses." Who made that mess around the roses?? Surley it wasn't these four.


I love seeing pictures of the boys at play. Just puts a smile on my face. I hope we'll be able to get out for some play dates soon. My little guys can't seem to get better! :(