<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 14, 2005
Play Date with the Triplets
I have a friend, Cindy, who has 19 month old triplets. I've know Cindy as long as I can remember. Her mom and my dad graduated from high school together in 1958. So, we go WAAAAY back. All during my childhood, my family and her family would get together on December 23 for dinner. I can't remember a time during my childhood that we didn't do this. Now all us "kids" are grown up and have eleven kids between the four of us - this includes a set of twins and a set of triplets.

Cindy and I have gotten to know each other much better over the past two years. I had my twins on December 22 (close to the 23rd - I actually thought of this as they rolled me into the operating room for my emergency c-section) at almost 32 weeks. Cindy had her triplets on April 17 at just past 32 weeks.

Here's a few pictures from our play date today.


This is where we WOULD have taken a picture of all five toddlers together if they would have stayed in one place for two seconds.


Jack, Caitlin, and Josh


Josh, Henry, and Jonathan tearing the house apart





This is a picture from our play date in August. We actually got them all in one shot.
 
posted by Suzanne at 11/14/2005 01:48:00 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Laurie

    What cuties!

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Oh Suzie, you ladies are amazing... I hope you're keeping a notebook of all their antics!!!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Briana Almengor

    This looks like a lot of fun and a lot of work! What your world must be like w/ all those sets of multiples around you! How fun!!!