<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Things I never thought I would hear myself say
Although I did teach in the public schools for 9 years, I think it took me becoming a mother of toddlers to really appreciate these comments.

1. Don't sit on your brother's head.
2. Did you just pee in the floor?
3. Don't put your bagel on your head.
4. Are you eating the crayon?
5. Please don't eat your oatmeal/yogurt/applesauce with your hands.
6. Don't pee on your brother.

What are things you've said to your children that you never thought would come out your mouth?
 
posted by Suzanne at 12/06/2005 09:22:00 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Did you just poop on your daddy in the middle of an airplane ride?

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Bipin Sen

    i thought you'd outgrown that problem michelle! no wonder your parents hate taking you places. hehe. :-)

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    1. Where did you drop it? Well, that's pretty clean; you can still eat it.

    2. (All in one day)
    Sure, I'll be Queen Amidala.
    Sure, I'll be Lucy.
    Sure, I'll be Princess Leia.
    Sure, I'll be Velma.
    Sure, I'll be Princess Peach.
    Sure, I'll be Arwen.

    3. No, you cannot have any more grapes, but you can have some potato chips.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Tara

    how about " Just pee in your pants this time" while at a pumpkin patch and the only restroom was a port-a-potty. Thankfully she was in pull-ups.... Do you know Elizabeth Plewniak and Michelle Lindsay? Our husbands all went to Pastor's College together :-)

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Unknown

    NO!!!!! Andrew, you CANNOT PEE in the front yard. Don't do it again. Oh, well, just pull up your pants now, no one saw you.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Why do so many of our comments have to do with bodily functions.....:)

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    "Sure, you can watch another movie."

    And I think I've done the "no more good food, have some bad food" thing, too. ;)

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Here's one from earlier today. We were coming back from an outing just in time for the boys to go down for a nap.They don't transfer well from car seat to bed so I said, "Wake up so you can go to sleep."

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger JennGrover

    "Honey, you have a gum wrapper stuck up your nose? Can you blow it out?"