<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
A picture is worth a thousand words!
Pen + wedding album + toddlers = art?

Here's a comment from my friend, Kristie - my responses are in italics:

As the boys representative in this case, I have a few questions:
1)Where was the album located just prior to the incident? in a really stupid place - I've looked at it a million times and thought, "I really need to move that elsewhere."
2)Where was the pen located just prior to the incident? In Rob's bible on the end table.
3)Where was the mommy located just prior to the incident? I was cooking dinner and talking to Heidi on the phone.

This might just be a situation of unbearable temptation for my clients causing temporary insanity in which case they would no longer be able to make the connection between cause and effect or discern between right and wrong behavior.

(Don't worry, I don't believe a word I just wrote!)

Overall, we thought the incident was quite funny! We might not feel the same way if we didn't own the negatives and proofs from our wedding. We can just print more pictures....it will probably cost about $8 to fix the problem.
 
posted by Suzanne at 1/17/2006 07:13:00 PM | Permalink |


16 Comments:


  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger JennGrover

    The whole album?

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Just two pictures.....thankfully, we own the negatives and proofs and can just print two more pictures.

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh NO!!!! See what happens when you teach them to think for themselves. They start getting creative.
    Ara

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Ara, hysterical. I'll have to keep that in mind and stifle Addy's development now!!!

    Suzie, HYSTERICAL. SO glad you own the negatives.... but I'm curious to see how long it takes you to getting around to having them printed!

    Have you ever used winkflash.com? Their prints are dirt cheap and they DELIVER. A must-use for digital picture taking moms.

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Karen Hevesy

    At least they didn't give you fake scars and uni-brows. They lean towards the abstract, very creative.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Briana Almengor

    Good thing you have a sense of humor...or was it not so funny at the time!
    *note to self: leave the wedding album at the top of your closet

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    ::gasps in horror::

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Kristie

    As the boys representative in this case, I have a few questions:
    1)Where was the album located just prior to the incident?
    2)Where was the pen located just prior to the incident?
    3)Where was the mommy located just prior to the incident?

    This might just be a situation of unbearable temptation for my clients causing temporary insanity in which case they would no longer be able to make the connection between cause and effect or discern between right and wrong behavior.

    (Don't worry, I don't believe a word I just wrote!)

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Kristie

    p.s. Actually, even with pen all over you, you still are a beautiful bride!

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Upon further review - we're up to 5 pictures.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well, I'm glad that after 4yrs of marriage I still have yet to order my pictures... Maybe I should just wait until Ada is 20... by then all other "blessings" from God will be old enough also and will not dream of doing such a thing to Mom's face at the rick of having to pay for their own college education... Johanna

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Bipin Sen

    hahahaha... i think karen's comment is the funniest... or is it too early in the morning? :-)

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Holly

    Hey, no I'm not the Holly that lived with those people. =) And I think that kids are hilarious when they do stuff like this... maybe I won't find it so funny when it happens to something of my own!

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Laurie

    You have the whitest teeth I have ever seen!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Kristie

    Laurie's right! Did the kids use "white out" on your teeth?

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    I've only had my teeth whitened one time and that was in 1996. It ended up being free....but that's another story all together.