<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Antiques Roadshow
I'm not sure if any of you are fans of Antique Roadshow on PBS, but I sure am! It is my favorite show. For those that don't know anything about the show, people bring their family treasures or items they bought at a garage or estate sale to have them appraised by experts. You can learn more about the show by going to their website.

Click here to see a video of the appraisal of the highest priced item ever shown on Antiques Roadshow. You'll just love the sweet man who owns the blanket. There are also video clips from the remaining top 10 items brought to the show.
 
posted by Suzanne at 5/31/2006 02:23:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I've never heard of that show! But that is one REALLY expensive blanket. wow.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Karen Hevesy

    I love that show. We watch it as a family and we all write down what we think something is worth, and the person closest gets points. I am always completely wrong.