I met two of my 24 first cousins (on my mother's side) in Morristown last week. Regina was in Kingsport from Wisconsin, and we knew we couldn't pass up an opportunity to see each other. We decided to meet at a park. In theory it was a great idea - meet, visit, let the boys play (we have six boys - ages 3 1/2 - 2 months - between the three of us) and enjoy the being together. We didn't account for 90 degree weather, little shade, cranky toddlers and other important things. It was great to see Regina and Tina...but all three of us - actually all nine of us - were more than ready to come home.
Here's Grayson - Regina's oldest son!
Here's Jonathan!

Here's Will - Tina's oldest son!

Here's Regina and Cooper.

Here's Henry and Jonathan!

It wasn't the same without our other cousin, Sarah, who lives in Virginia. See you in 2 weeks!! I didn't get any pictures of Bryson, who slept the entire time we were there.

As much as I love my children, I hate taking them anywhere! Even when you plan properly and try to accomodate their schedules as much as possible, they always screw up plans. This is the reason why we are not having more kids--Lord willing!! I can't imagine trying to keep up with 6 or 7 kids. I could never leave home.