<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Swim time!



Rubbermaid works as well as a pool.





These three are wiped out after their "swim."









The time had definitely come to get an actual pool. Rob picked this fun one out! Anyone want to come over and swim?
 
posted by Suzanne at 6/29/2006 08:06:00 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Crystal

    oooh that looks like fun! Kaitlyn says "Me!" :)

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Kate

    How fun! I wish my kids could come swim. We have no shade in our yard and I'm definitely not brave enough to get them all out to the YMCA pool! We'll stay inside and swim in our bathtub, thanks!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    How fun does that look!!! Reagan loves her pool and I know she'd love that elephant pool!