<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
My Two Saquatches - aka Big Feet

If you know anyone who is searching for the mythical Big Foot/Saquatch, I have two of them at my house. Maybe I could charge an admission price for people to see them. I could use the money to get the DNA test done to find out if they are identical or fraternal. Did you notice how much they look alike in the post below? It makes me wonder!
 
posted by Suzanne at 7/12/2006 05:03:00 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Zoanna

    Are the tops of tops shoes as exciting as the bottoms? Your twins'looks sure do make ya wonder if they're fraternal or identical. My vote is still fraternal.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Zoanna

    *tops of THOSE shoes

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Rebecca

    I have to admit I can't tell them apart. I think identical.