<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 16, 2006
My Cows


Here's a picture of the boys in their cow costumes before their free kids meal at Chick-fil-a. This is the best I could come up with in the time and the materials I had.






Papaw with Henry and Nana with Jonathan - Carolyn had already ditched her costume. She thought I was playing a trick on her to get her to dress up like a cow. We were all laughing so hard that I couldn't take her picture. She receive a free combo meal. I only received a free sandwich for effort. I had on a brown shirt with spots and ears taped to my sunglasses. My father-in-law, Bob, as well as Rob, thought we were crazy.







Henry loves to climb up in the play structure and come down the slide.









Jonathan isn't as thrilled about it. He'd rather spend his time waiting for Henry to come down the slide. The steps to get up into the structure are too far apart for toddlers. Henry's just a bit more of a risk taker.
 
posted by Suzanne at 7/16/2006 02:22:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: