My periantologist appointment was was very uneventful. The baby passed his nonstress test, and my amniotic fluid level was stable at 10 cm. I go back on Thursday for another NST. I will have my last growth u/s and office visit next Monday and then only one more office visit! It has really flown by!
I have a new friend who I met at the doctors office who is 35 weeks. She had preeclampsia with her last pregnancy (a twin pregnancy, too). Our paths hadn't crossed in a few weeks, and I've been wondering how she was doing. I saw her today, and her blood pressure has jumped up in the past couple of weeks and is now on bedrest. The doctor is close to admitting her to the hospital if she isn't able to get the rest she needs. She has three kids in school so hopefully she will be able to the get rest she needs. Her name is Elba. Please keep her and her baby in your prayers! She's had a very difficult pregnancy and feels really awful right now. I don't know her very well at all; we just always ended up in the waiting room every appointment and started talking. Our stories were so much alike that we clicked immediately.
Labels: Baby #3

I am laid up in bed myself right now w/ severe back pain, being managed by great drugs. Seeing that all I can really do in this state is pray for others, I asked God to make me aware of others' needs, and He has been faithful to do that today. Elba will be in my prayers now, too.
Congrats on making it to 37 wks!! GOd is good!