<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 19, 2007
Fall Pictures and Baby #3 update
We wanted to get some fall pictures of the boys. So, we headed to our friends, Thomas and Johanna's backyard which is filled with huge trees. The lighting wasn't very good....thus the pictures didn't turn out great. They turned grainy when I lightened them up. But we had a fun time!


It's a bird....it's a plane...!



Going on an adventure while being gentlemen by helping Ada up the hill



Trying to shake the leaves off the tree




Parks and Ada



I went to the doctor again yesterday, and my fluid level is still normal at 10cm. So, we'll just hang out for a while to see what's going to happen. I wanted to clarify something. I've had a couple of comments about my due date being next week. My due date is December 17. When I said I would be full term on November 26, that's 37 weeks. Doctors consider you full term from 37-42 weeks. That's why my c-section is scheduled for December 12. I'll be 39 weeks.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Suzanne at 11/19/2007 10:14:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Trillia

    You and your December babies. It's very exciting Suzanne!

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger kelli cohee

    I will be praying for you Suzanne...I know I sound like a nerd, but I put your c-section date on my calendar so I can pray!