<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 23, 2007
It's been a difficult weekend. Our friend, Alexis, was killed in a car accident on Friday. Her boys survived the accident. Please pray for this family!


Alexis Shrader Cantrell - age 30, of Knoxville, formerly of Memphis, joined her Savior Friday evening, December 21, 2007 after an automobile accident. Alexis was a member of Cornerstone Church of Knoxville, sang with the Children's Worship Team and was a member of the Hill Care Group. She was a loving mother, daughter, sister and the perfect wife. Alexis is survived by her husband of 6 years, Tim Cantrell; children, Mason age 4 and Evan age 2; parents, Danny and Toni Shrader of Memphis; brother, Noah Shrader and fiancee Christy. The family will receive friends from 5 to 6:15 p.m. Sunday December 23, followed by a memorial service at 6:30 p.m. at Cornerstone Church of Knoxville. In lieu of flowers, a trust is being established for their children's education. Click Funeral Home Farragut Chapel, 11195 Kingston Pike is serving the Cantrell family. www.clickfuneralhome.com

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 12/23/2007 08:20:00 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am sorry for your loss. I grew up with Alexis in Memphis and know what a great person she was. The entire family and all her friends are in our thoughts and prayers.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I was Alexis' guidance counelor in high school in Memphis. She was a lovely, talented teenager when I knew her. I will never forget her teaming up with a classmate to do the "Sweeney Sisters" from Saturday Night Live. She drove my young daughter to rehearsals and performances when they acted together in "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" fourteen years ago. From what I have read on this site, Alexis grew into a lovely, talented young woman. My prayers are with her family.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    I'm so grateful that you found me last weekend. I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't have been at the funeral. The things everyone said really ministered to me and are still helping me to get though this. I thought I loved and appreciated Alexis before, but now that I see all that God was doing through her, I can't help but love and appreciate her even more.