<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 19, 2008
6 Month Portraits Preview
My friend, Casey, and I took the kids to the UT Gardens today to take portraits of the babies.


I've titled this one - "I can't take any more, Mommy!"

More to come....

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 6/19/2008 03:56:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger amber@This Mommy Cooks

    where are the ut gardens?

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Alice

    Oh Suzanne, the one of Benjamin with his little head down on the grass is so dear. I'm at Laura's this week, but have to go back and try to sell my house so i can get up here this fall.