<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Easter Outfits?
Rob and I saw this outfit last night at a department store. What do you think?? Easter outfits??? **wink, wink** Yes, this outfit is for a 2 year old BOY! I can't imagine my boys in these outfits because it seems to be for quiet boys, not for my yelling, running, eating mulch boys - not to mention that they were $32.00 each. We'd have to get shoes, too. Their tennis shoes just wouldn't work! Don't forget about the matching hat!
 
posted by Suzanne at 1/25/2006 01:16:00 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Unknown

    That would be cute on Hannah!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    Ha ha! I dare you to try it. ;)

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Karen Hevesy

    I put these outfits in the same category I put those boys sets where the shirt, shorts, vest and tie are one piece and the whole thing zips in the back. Not on my boys, not in this lifetime!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    I couldn't have said it better, Karen!

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    my goodness. when I was four my mom made me wear one of those outfits for easter pictures at the mall. i threw quite a fit. now i look back and am glad my mom made me do it. i was probably the cutest 4 year old that i knew.

    dwr

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    I'd LOVE to see a picture of David Rosser with that outfit on. Too funny!