<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 19, 2006
WHAT IS HE EATING??
Here's another toddler incident for you.

On the same evening that the boys decided to use our wedding album as a coloring book (see below), we found Henry in the kitchen eating a light yellow, powdery substance. I yelled for Rob to grab him so he wouldn't eat any more of whatever it was. As Rob grabbed Henry's hand from going into his mouth again, I got some of the substance on my finger to try to determine what it was....Was it a cleaning substance?...I know the poison control number - 1-800-222-1222 - I've called that number before.. I sniffed it and took a sample....it tasted familar. Rob asked Henry what he was eating. Henry said, "CHESSE!" That's it! Grated parmesan cheese! They had dumped 3/4 of a container of parmesan cheese all over the kitchen and living room. After we laughed about it for a couple of minutes, Henry exclaimed, "MMMM cheese!" Our vacuum cleaner still smells like "CHEESE."
 
posted by Suzanne at 1/19/2006 10:47:00 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Laurie

    Mine went through an obsession with the potty. They like flushing things for fun. They broke the same toilet twice in two days - seriously, with duplo blocks. I posted about it somewhere on my blog last year.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Unknown

    suzie, i love that you have the poison control number memorized.... SO you, miss mega memory.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    Ha ha! ;)

    At Thanksgiving we had these fancy little rolls of butter on our plates. I looked over at Katie and then at my mom and then back at Katie. One of my butter rolls was missing. She then said "Mmm...I LIKE butter."

    ps. I tell people about your memory for birthdays all the time. ;)

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Karen Hevesy

    Cheese sounds good to me, I've had one eat a cricket, one eat a moth, and one eat dog food.

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Karen-we've already done dog food, some insect, and mulch.....and they are only 24 months old! :) I guess a little protein won't hurt anyone!

    Nicole - April 30
    Michelle - May 17

    Right - wrong??? you move out of town and I begin to forget. I can guess the month about 99% of the time. I KNOW Nicole is late April and Michelle is mid May.

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    For some reason, Parm cheese at my house has always been called "Matt"..don't know why...