<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Happy Birthday, Jenn!
I called my friend, Jenn, to wish her a happy birthday tonight. After a few rings, I heard, "Hello?" I broke into Happy Birthday - giving it my all only to hear the voice on the other line say, "You've got the wrong number." I was speechless. I asked the girl on the other line when her birthday was, and she said it was in May. So I wished her a happy early birthday! You'll be glad to know I got it right on the second call!

Happy Birthday, Jenn! Can't wait to see you in March.

Here's Jenn with her nephew, William and her dog, Buddy!
 
posted by Suzanne at 1/22/2006 09:52:00 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well if you are going to make a mistake, you should do it with gusto. :)
    Ara

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger JennGrover

    That made me laugh so ard, Suz!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger JennGrover

    That is even better than my friend John and his daughter Rachel walking into m neighbor's house yesterday because thy got our doors confused!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Jenn,
    You could call her and invite her to church.....her # was the same as yours except the last number is an 8.

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    Ha ha! That's so great! Boy, do they have a story to tell their friends now. ;)

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Tara

    Wow that is really funny!