<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Hug!
This picture was too sweet not to share!

Also, tonight when I was putting the boys to bed, Henry did something very sweet. Jonathan was already in his crib, and Henry walked up to him, patted Jonathan's back and said, "Night, Night Jah John." (By the way, Jonathan calls Henry, "Eny")
 
posted by Suzanne at 2/21/2006 08:02:00 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Kathy

    You have really cute twins!!

    (Back to Bob comment:)A friend of mine said that her son also liked bob the tomato, so who knows why. I wonder if it is easier to say Bob than Larry???

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Briana Almengor

    My little men have been really lovey lately, too. Tonight, Judah walked right up to Tucker and initiated giving him a hug and then did the same with me later on. It was so cute; definitely warms the heart of any momma to see her babies lovin' on each other.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Laurie

    I love when you post pics of the twins. It brings me back to days I remember as a blur.

    I remember saying, "stop hugging your brother...he can't breathe..." and thinking, "do other mothers have to say these things?" I don't remember reading that one in the Shepherding a Child's Heart book. Since then, I have added a book's worth of things I never thought I'd have to say as a mother. I'll spare you the contents. You'll probably be saying some of them yourself soon :).

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey! I saw you on TV tonight but I didn't get to hear your answer. Do men or women do a better job of managing money?

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Esther,
    I said in my situation that my husband does a better job, but I think it depends on the person....it's not a gender thing. :)

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Suzie, SUPER cute picture! Did you take it? It looks like one of the pics your photographer would take

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Michelle,
    I did take the picture! Thanks!