<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Where's the highchairs?
Jonathan decided that he wanted to sit at the table. Henry followed suit. My boys are growing up too fast. Before you know it they will want to sleep in a real bed and not wear diapers.
 
posted by Suzanne at 2/14/2006 04:26:00 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    Where is your real table?! In a dinning room? I can't imagine you ever parting with it... :)

    All this time you've had two high chairs? That sounds like a lot. We never had one. We just moved right into a booster seat.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I just recently read your article on grandma and I would like to say that I appreicate you taking your time in doing so. It helps revive those few fading memories I still retain.

    -Drew

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    The boys are growing up too fast. They are still cute though.
    Ara