<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 02, 2006
Random Pictures
I just looked back over the last couple of weeks and realized that I've only posted a couple of pictures of Henry and Jonathan. So, for your viewing pleasure, random pictures from May 2006.




Henry enjoyed helping me price things for the garage sale.





Swinging with Mason before the Memorial Day cook-out






Baking with two year-olds





Four Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed - What is that strange things over Henry's crib?


Playing on the computer with Nana - I hope my hair is that beautiful when I am a grandmother. Just not before I'm a grandmother though!




I think Legos go in this container - not Jonathan!






New Bike Helmets









Thank you for viewing our random pictures from May 2006.
 
posted by Suzanne at 6/02/2006 03:01:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    Aw! Mason Timothy is the coolest punk on the block. He's gonna marry my Kate some day. Of course, we arranged this when they were still in the womb. ;)