<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 04, 2006
To My Readers
Let's do a test and see who reads my blog! Please post a comment so I'll know you are out there. For those those don't normally make comments, it's easy. Just click on the comments link at the bottom of this post. Choose your identity. If you post "anonymously," kindly sign you name at the bottom of the post.

Thanks!
 
posted by Suzanne at 6/04/2006 06:33:00 PM | Permalink |


24 Comments:


  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Karen Hevesy

    I read your blog in Maryland!

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I don't read your blog and I especially don't comment. Oh, wait . . . did I just comment?

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I read you blog pretty often.

    Crystal W.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Suzanne

    Thanks for commenting!

    Ara - you can sing anything you want. How about a little Polka?

    Hey Crystal! I didn't know you were reading! How's Emily?

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Crystal

    Another Crystal reads your blog, too.

    Crystal L

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I read your blog in Maryland!

    Wait... Karen beat me to that one...

    I read your blog Monday through Friday -- with Sage!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    You have a blog?!

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Briana Almengor

    I check in here several times a week. I love the pics. Wish I was digital so that I could post pics. of my cuties!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Laurie

    I read your blog. I love it because it lets me re-live a little bit of my own toddler twindom. It's all such a blur otherwise :).

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    Hi! It's just me! :)

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Kate

    Hey, Suzanne! I read your blog when I get the chance. Thanks for sharing your family with us!

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    How else do you think I keep up with my nephews daily activities?!!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Suzanne! I read your blog when a "spare?" moment arrives! Love all the pics.

    Ann R.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Everyday over at Hill home!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Danielle

    I read your blog too!

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Suzanne-
    We read your blog at the Sexton home:) I feel like such a moocher because I don't have a blog!

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love your blog and seeing the boys "grow" up. Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I read your blog
    Chandra

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Rebecca

    I have been a faithful reader the last few weeks!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger stephanie

    I read your blog when you comment on ours, thanks for harassing me... It builds your readership

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I read your blog as well Suzanne.

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I read - Addy looks.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger JennGrover

    I read your blog.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Suzanne! I keep up with you guys on your blog! Those boys are too cute. We should get together sometime!