<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Why do my children eat Play-Doh?



Do your children or any children you know eat Play-Doh, Crayons, and other non-toxic things that don't taste good? Please help me understand why!
 
posted by Suzanne at 6/29/2006 04:08:00 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Crystal

    Justin ate baby wipes once when he was little. They made him foam at the mouth, but Poison Control said that they weren't toxic. I could understand curiosity leading to the them taking that 1st bite, but it is the bites after that I don't understand. :)

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Karen Hevesy

    My daughter was a big fan of eating sand, I would come out and she would be licking the ledge of the sandbox. Now as far as play-doh goes, she did not eat it but one time she stuck it up her nose. I didn't know until her nose started running purple. My next door neighbor the nurse got it out.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Zoanna

    I ate Play-Doh as a kid. A great combo of sweet and salty. I pretended every flavor was different--blueberry, cotton candy, grape. Have you tasted it? It's not bad, really.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    Reagan eats crayons all the time! Drives me crazy!

    Also,

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    I tried calling you, but you left your phone at (I think) your Mother-in-law's house? Well, if you don't call me back or if I don't talk to you....

    Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    Love you!

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Bob

    When I was a kid a long time ago in the 1940's, we used to eat up all of the white "library paste" in school. This stuff is akin to Elmer's Glue. I knew a kid once that loved dog biscuits , too. Maybe growing kids can't find enuf in their regular meals. Kids will be kids and we love 'em all.

    BTW - Happy Birthday

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Suzanne... I know Abigail has eaten play-doh. I think I ate glue as well when I was little. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!