<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 26, 2007
Cake Decorating Class

Have you ever thought about taking a cake decorating class? Chandra and I would like to take one. I spoke with an instructor this evening at Hobby Lobby who is willing to schedule a class if I can come up with a total of 4 people (Their classes are usually on Mondays which isn't a good day for Chandra and me.) We're interested in scheduling a Thursday evening class, which would be four Thursdays in a row. I'm not really sure who is local and reads this blog, but if you are interested in taking a class, please comment below or send me an email.


 
posted by Suzanne at 2/26/2007 09:39:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I am interested. I've been thinking about taking one. Mom took one and she can do anything with a cake. I would love to learn. I am going to make Eli a tractor cake for his birthday, so maybe if we take the class before I will learn what I'm doing. Thanks for asking!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    Whaa! I wanna! :(

    It was so much fun when we did it years ago. I still remember how to do most of it, but I am WAY out of practice for it. Hope you have a great time!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Rebecca

    How much is the class?

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Resa

    Oh, you should SO do it! It's really fun and addicting (the decorating, not the cake). Okay, so the cake and frosting bit ain't so bad either! Of course, I do it as a business now, so am a bit biased. If you need any tips, let me know or just visit cakecentral.com--it the best cake site EVER! Peace.