<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 03, 2007
38 Weeks
I had my final growth ultrasound today, and he's still a big baby. He weighed in at 8 lbs 6 oz. Taking into consideration that the measurements could be off up to 1/2 lb and that he should gain 1/2 lb in a week, I'm guessing that he'll make his appearance around 8 1/2 - 9 lbs. Henry and Jonathan weighed a whopping 7 lbs 3 oz together. So, my hopes of a baby bigger than them put together will more than likely happen. Everything is set for my c-section next Wednesday morning at 8 AM. Very exciting!

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 12/03/2007 04:25:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    How exciting!! I can't believe he will be here in one week! Time as flown! Can't wait to hear about him!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Kate

    Be thankful you are getting a CSection and won't have to push that big boy out!!! Eeeeek! I'm glad things are progressing well. Let me know if you need anything!!!

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger amber@This Mommy Cooks

    Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Blogger Unknown

    wow!! that's so exciting!!