<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Christmas Preparations
We started our Christmas preparations a little early this year because I wanted to be completely finished before the baby arrives. The boys had a great time "helping" us with the process by hanging their ornaments. We also received a fun surprise from a co-worker of Rob's dad. It's a Christmas train. Rob put it all together (with some help), and it looks great under our tree. The boys would love to let it run all day.

In other news, today is also a big milestone of mine! It's December! I said from the start of this pregnancy that I'd like to make it to December. God has been so faithful to our family, and we're thrilled that we'll have three kids with December birthdays!

I was attempting to get a sweet picture of the boys in front of the tree with the lights in the background...instead I got Henry honking Jonathan's nose.





Look at this child's face...This picture makes me laugh.



Labels: ,

 
posted by Suzanne at 12/01/2007 12:12:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    You're getting really good at that camera! Great picutres! Oh, and we have that same train under our tree!