<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
He's here!


Benjamin Russell arrived safely this morning at 8:52. He weighed 9 lbs 0.7 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. We are grateful to God for a healthy baby! More picture to come.

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 12/12/2007 08:41:00 PM | Permalink |


15 Comments:


  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Unknown

    YEAH! He's so cute Suzanne! What a GREAT picture. Oh, he's so cute! Congrats! Let me know if ya'll need anything.

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger JennGrover

    He is beautiful!!!! Yeah for the McNeil's

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations! He's beautiful!

    Crystal W.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    He's absolutely perfect! Beautiful! Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks! Take care of yourself Suzanne! Love you all!

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Emilee Stanley

    Congrats Suzanne - what a cutie!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    AWWWW!
    What a cutie!!

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yea!!!! He is so beautiful - and huge! Congrats, Rob and Suzanne!

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger amber@This Mommy Cooks

    He's beautiful Suzanne! Congratulations!

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger Crystal

    Congratulations Suzanne! He is absolutely beautiful!

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    He is adorable! Benjamin Russell-I love it! Congratulations!
    Alison

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    He is beautiful! Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear what the boys think of him.
    Christie Rice

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    O HOW SWEET!!! He is beautiful.

    Krista

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Kate

    I can't wait to meet that sweet baby boy! Take care of yourself and call me if you need anything!

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger Michelle

    He's precious. Congratulations! I hope you are doing well!

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    What a little sweetie. :) I'm so glad I got to see him in person at his early outing. And you looked fabulous, too!