<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 30, 2006
Camera Problems
I'm having camera difficulties....the cord that connects the camera to the computer (Travis - please chime in the name of that cord) isn't working. We bought a new one...it isn't working either. This leads me to believe that it's not a cord problem.

Here's some random pictures for your enjoyment:
Henry's First Attempt at Eating Cereal




It's Jonathan's turn to have cereal now!




Yummy! These feet taste good!



Gotta love those double carts at Sam's!





Happy 1st Birthday Henry!



Happy 1st Birthday Jonathan!
 
posted by Suzanne at 1/30/2006 02:23:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Karen Hevesy

    Ok, I thought I missed something and this was a new baby! I'm thinking, she must really love those twins, this poor third baby has never been mentioned. And than I got a grip and moved on to the other pictures. It's been a long day.

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Jill Brickey

    Suzanne - I was recently having the same camera trouble but I found that I had actually damaged the connection on the camera. There is plastic and metal which interfaces with the USB and I had chipped a part of it off. Luckily (especially since it's mom's really nice camera) I was able to put the plastic back in place. now I just have to be really careful when conecting and disconnecting.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Look how small they are!!! They are such big boys now that it is diffivult for me to believe that they were once this small. Luckily, they are still as messy, so all is well with the world.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Look at Jillian pinch-hitting for me! ;)

    Like she said -- I'd check the camera where the USB cable connects to it. These things can be tricky...