Since my camera is not working right now, I thought I'd borrow this picture from my friend, Kristie's, blog since her boys are four of my favorite boys...other than my own, of course. 
I've gone through my files to find more pictures with "the boys" as they are affectionately called. Here's a picture of all six boys about 17 months ago. Look how much everyone has grown!

Here's one from this summer! (Doesn't Jonathan look really happy in this one?)
Funny story about this picture - when I uploaded it to have it printed at Sam's they were doing sample Christmas cards. They must have thought that all of the kids were mine because they chose this picture for our sample cards. I have one, and I gave one to Kristie. TOMORROW: Fun pictures with Ally and Caden

Aw, you're making me tear up!
Word to moms: You may not realize it, but it's flying by. Enjoy them right now, today! They are so awesome and you'll never have another Jan.31,2006 with them so take advantage of it. (Lord, teach us to number our days!)
OK, I'm done preaching.