<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Fun with Ally and Caden
"Well, Ally, she's as pretty as them angels when they sing. I can't belive we're out here on the swingset in our swings just a swingin'." Spring 2005


I like to title this picture "Jail Birds." I think Ally has found a way out. Summer 2005


Here they are at a tour of our new church in July. Summer 2005

Can you say "Veggie Tales?" Did you notice that the shade on the lamp is missing? That's because my boys kept knocking the lamp over and popping off the shade. The shade has been put away until another season. Fall 2005

This picture is from the October archives. Cuties! Fall 2005





Because Caden is only 7 months old, I don't have a lot of pictures of him with the older three. I thought one of him alone would be good enough. Does he look like his daddy or what?? Winter 2005
 
posted by Suzanne at 2/01/2006 02:15:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    Now that depends...just who is his daddy?! ;) At least put some first names up so I can freak out that "So-and-so" has the cutest kids, okay? ;)

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Brad aka "Super Sound Man"

    McTwin Daddy